HOSTED INDEPENDENT AGENT PROGRAM
Exclusive Private Access rates for you and your immediate family only.
- Access to B2B Hotel Booking Engine
- Access to B2B Condo Booking Engine
- Access to Cruise Lines (B2B Cruise Engine coming Jan 2017)
- Access to B2B Tour Operator Booking Engines
- Access to Education and Training- Learning Management System (Free)
- Access to Accredited Leisure Travel Professional Program (optional paid program)
- Access to Premier Discount Programs
- IATA and CLIA cards available for qualified agents
- Access to the concierge travel desk
Access to B2B Hotel Booking Engine
Earn more and book more efficiently with the new and exclusive, proprietary hotel booking tool which displays hundreds of thousands of properties, with reduced rates up to 50% off the Best Available Rate (BAR) and commissions from 15%; and the ability to add opaque mark-ups.
This hotel booking engine eliminates surfing hotel booking options by combining wholesale, OTA and GDS rates into a single booking platform, while enhancing your decision-making process with easy-to-use interface displaying images, detailed maps, customer reviews, and multiple search features. With this content-rich booking format, including the ability to search by landmarks, neighborhoods and more, you will save time and earn more using this single hotel booking platform for both GDS and online bookings.
Access to B2B Condo Booking Engine
Over 3,500 condo properties, with over 200,000 individual units to choose from. Condo properties in 67 countries and 45 of the 50 states in the USA to select from today. Rates are provided in real time and you may start searching immediately. There are no blackout dates so book your clients condo anytime that shows availibility. Easy search and booking steps make booking your condo vacation a snap.
- Shop and book online for guaranteed lowest price on condo stays of 7 nights.
- Shop the condo site on the Hosted agent web site.
- This International Vacations Condo Program provides direct savings at over 3,500 condo properties in over 67 countries worldwide.
- Condo rates for sale to the general public are retail and are commissionable at 10% All condo bookings are non-refundable. You may put a condo “On Hold” for up to 24 hours before purchasing where offered.
- Remember that all condo bookings are non-refundable once purchased. Be sure and advise your client and obtain their consent prior to entering their credit card for payment.
- Urgent: Prices listed for condo accommodations and taxes only. Some properties in the Caribbean and Mexico require a Mandatory inclusion of all-inclusive meals and beverages that must be paid upon arrival at the property. You must read all the information about your selected condo stay prior to booking as there is no refund for any reason.
Access to Cruise Lines (B2B Cruise Engine coming Jan 2017)
Hosted agents have the availability to book their clients on any cruise line for their clients that are residents of the United States. We also have enhances commission status with the cruise lines listed here. Also, a new multi-cruise line automated booking engine will be introduced in January 2017.
Access to B2B Tour Operator Booking Engines
Hosted agents have the availability to book their clients with any tour operators program that International Vacations, Inc. is currently registered with for reservations. We also have enhances commission status with the Tour Operators listed here.
Access to Education and Training- Learning Management System (Free)
Access to 150 free training modules plus additional free outside training and webinar participation opportunities.
Access to Accredited Leisure Travel Professional Program (optional paid program)
Access to a comprehensive Accredited Leisure Travel Professional Program
Access to Premier Discount Programs
Office services that are available include Web and conferencing calls, overnight shipping services, recorded greetings for your phone systems and advertising in your local yellow pages.
agent24 - After Hours Service Blue Ribbon Bags - Replaces Baggage Mishandled by the Airlines Business AdvantEdge - Credit Card Merchant Services and ADP Payroll CLIA Membership FedEx - Overnight Shipping Gruen Agency - Yellow Pages Advertising
Find office décor, general office supplies. HP - Hardware Partner Office Depot - General Office Supplies National Premium - Promotional Wear Environmental Graphics - World Map Wall Mural
Phone Systems and Equipment
Travel Leaders Group has partnered with a select group of companies specializing with all the phone systems and equipment needed for your company.
Headsets By Plantronics
Telephone headsets and repairs saving you up to 45% off list prices on Plantronics Systems. Graybar Telecom, our preferred supplier, offers a full 2-year warranty.
Black Box Network Services offers services for all of your voice, video and data needs. Everyone here at Black Box looks forward to assisting you in any of the following: Communication Phone Systems, Cabling Installation and Products for Infrastructure.
Travel Industry Subscriptions
Keep up to date with travel related publications using the discounted rates.
travel42 combines the Weissmann destination guides agents love with the STAR Service Online hotel reviews agents can't get enough of. And now, you can try travel42 for free for 21 DAYS with no obligation to continue.
Gain access to 10,000 unbiased hotel reviews, 5,700 insider destination guides, 400 cruise ship reviews and more. Plus, your headshot, contact information and logo appear at the top of these guides to better market you and your travel business! Rates are now HIGHLY DISCOUNTED for Travel Leaders Group, so try or join today!
IATA and CLIA cards available for qualified agents
Access to Participation in industry available ID card programs- IATA and CLIA will be made available according to prevailing organization standards that each Independent agent must meet and maintain for eligibility.
Concierge Travel Desk
International Vacations, Inc. call center: hours of operation are from 9:00AM to 6:00 PM central time. IVIs days of operation are Monday-Friday. Exceptions will be for national holidays (New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday following / Christmas .